Silver Lining provides compassionate help with daily living activities.
- Assist with personal cleanliness, bathing, and showering
- Dressing, bathroom needs, incontinence
- Assist with walking and range of motion exercises
- Help the client manage and enjoy the outdoors
- Linen changing
- Bathroom cleaning
- Care for laundry
- Prepare meals and special diets
- Assist with feeding
Assists with Taking of Medication
- Assure that medication is taken as directed from an agreed-upon, written list provided by the client or client’s family
Errands and Appointments*
- Assist with food shopping
- Answer the phone
- Accompany and facilitate doctor and hospital appointments, hairdresser, etc.
- We provide opportunities for socializing for individuals who are homebound and isolated.